- Powered by a 382cc Powermore Auto Choke OHV engine with top forward speeds of 4.25 MPH and a 6-speed transmission
- The 30-Inch cutting deck featuring 5 adjustable settings couples the benefits of a standard riding mower with the size of a wide cut walk behind mower
- Designed with an 18-Inch turning radius with 13x5-inch front wheels and 16x6.5-inch rear wheels
- Manual power take-off for fast and easy blade engagement
- This neighborhood mower is ideal for standard land owners with a medium sized landscape and relatively even terrain
The Troy-Bilt Neighborhood Rider is powered by a 382cc Powermore Auto Choke OHV engine with top forward speeds of 4.25 MPH and a 6-speed transmission. The 30-Inch cutting deck couples the benefits of a standard riding lawn mower with the size of a wide cut walk behind mower. Easily stored in a garage or shed, this neighborhood mower is ideal for standard land owners with a medium sized landscape and relatively even terrain. The powerful 382cc Powemore OHV engine is built to last and provide clean performance. Fuel tank capacity includes a 1.3 gallon tank with a fuel sight window, which allows you to check gas levels. This riding mower features a 5 height adjustable blade with manual power take-off for easy and fast blade engagement. For added comfort, the seat raises to mid-back and the steering wheel is a 13-inch soft grip weel and the steering column can be adjusted to the prefered height. Troy-Bilt offers a 2-year limited warranty with extensive coverage to give you the durability you should expect.